The scarf is by far one of my favourite go-to accessories. It adds a punch of colour, an unexpected pattern and instantly creates depth and interest in an outfit. It is an inexpensive way to update your wardrobe and is easily the best way to integrate your personality into your wardrobe. Paired with grey capris, a white tee and denim jacket any of the scarves below transform the look into something causally chic. Or added to a pair of trousers and blazer makes you look more polished and put together. The possibilities are endless and the hunt for the perfect one can be super fun!
Tips For Selecting the Perfect Scarf:
1. Buy the best quality that you can afford.
2. Avoid the chain stores and venture into stores/boutiques that offer a smaller selection of styles to ensure you will not be the hundredth person sporting the same item. (For example Winners, Vintage Shops or online)
3. Pick a pattern that is in harmony with your facial features and does not over power you.
4. Select a colour you adore and brings a smile to your face.
5. Choose a texture that feels great against your skin.
Spun by Subtle Luxury |Ikat Diamond Print Scarf $35 USD
Lucky Brand | Feather Weight Bamboo Wrap $ 55 USD
Lucky Brand | Paisley Dream Square Scarf $39.50 USD
Spun by Subtle Luxury | Monet Garden Scarf $40 USD
Faithful Style Tip: If you’re in the Toronto area, visit the Exhibition Place during the annual CNE festivities. The cultural vendors from around the world carry a great selection of goods (including unique scarves) in a variety of colours and fabrics and at a great deal. You’ll be sure to find a few great pieces to add to your wardrobe. All these beautiful scarves are available on www.piperlime.com
As written for Pretty Savvy