I’m constantly looking for breakfast alternatives and came across this great recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie Blog. Plus it’s super kid-friendly!
Breakfast Banana Pops
(2 bananas makes 4 pops)
- bananas (Or try this idea with strawberries, pineapple, etc.)
- yogurt of choice (Wholesoy, Almond Dream, Silk, etc.)
- granola of choice, or crushed cookies, or even S’mores Graham Crackers
- add-on ideas: mini chocolate chips, coconut shreds, cinnamon sugar, raisins, etc.
- popsicle sticks or silverware to insert in the bananas
Procedure: Pour granola into a very shallow dish or plate. Peel bananas, cut in half, and insert popsicle sticks. Dip into yogurt (or coat with a knife), then roll into granola and add-ons. (I stuck the chips on by hand, after rolling in the granola.) Place on a parchment or wax-lined tray and freeze. Keep uneaten pops in the freezer.